The Best Grilled Cheese Ever.
Serves 2 (makes 2 sandwiches)
Time to make: 30 minutes
Bacon (4-7 strips, depending on thickness and your love for bacon)
3 slices of Kraft white american cheese (singles aka individually wrapped)
1/2 cup of your favorite shredded cheese (I used Italian blend)
Few thin slices of sharp white cheddar cheese (enough to cover one slice of bread)
4 slices of sourdough bread
3 tablespoons mayo
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon dijon (I used spicy jabanero mustard)
1. Cook bacon to a crisp and set aside.
2. Lay four slices of bread out, spread each one with butter/margarine and then flip.
3. Mix the mayo and mustards and spread generously on each slice of bread (all four!).
4. Place 1.5 slices of white american on 2 peices of toast.
5. Split bacon evenly over the cheese.
6. Sprinkle shredded and sharp white cheedar over the bacon.
7. Press the other slices (sauce side down) onto each bacon/cheese slice.
8. Heat skillet (I used my cast iron and it was amazing) to medium or medium-low and cook each side until golden.
This was mouth watering! Best grilled cheese I've ever made. Next time I'm adding tomato...
PICTURE COMING TONIGHT.