Bacon, egg, cheese, tomato, scallion QUESADILLA!
- Burrito wraps
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- White american cheese (yep, the processed stuff you typically use for grilled cheese)
- Scrambled eggs (your favorite way)
- Diced tomatoes
- Heat skillet over medium and spray with Pam.
- Add tortilla to hot skillet and sprinkle lightely with cheddar cheese all over.
- Add scrambled eggs to half of the tortilla.
- Cover the eggs with diced tomatoes and scallions.
- Top with bit sized peices of crispy bacon.
- Add one slice of white cheese (I ripped it into three parts) to the side opposite of eggs.
- Fold over, cook for one minute, then flip to brown the cheesy side.
- Serve with hot sauce or salsa.
Easy, quick, inexpensive, and delicious! What more could you ask for! Loved surprising Trey with this concoction!