Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Creamy chicken Enchiladas

Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas...heavenly!

So it was our PRE-Cinco de Mayo party and I found this amazing recipe on FOODGAWKER.COM while at work...
Doesn't that picture look incredible?
So I decided to try it! My first attempt at making enchiladas, EVER!
I don't normally follow recipes....at all.
And someone (Trey) has been "bustin' mah coconuts" for a while about that, SO I decided to follow it perfectly, which ended up in an awesome success! Check that out...
*The recipe does not tell you how to prepare your chicken...so here's what I did:
1. Marinate chicken breasts in Mojo* Seasoning (similar to Italian dressing) for an 1hr+
2. Grill it to perfection
3. SHREAD!!!
*Mojo can be found by the marinades at Publix and it is extremely cheap & delicious! My aunt Ela introduced me to this!

I suggest you ALL try this recipe on one of those Taco nights. We paired it with "Mexican Rice" (made by Mama Pam) and refried beans! Very enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment