Here is another pita sandwich...
Super simple! It was delicious!
What you need:
Slice of tomato
Salt n peppa
Splash of milk
1. Mix eggs with milk, salt and pepper
2. Melt a teeeny bit of butter (or use Pam to spray the pan) and scramble the eggs (I don't really like mine too dry...)
3. Place the cheese on top of almost done eggs and cover with a lid for about a minute, until the cheese is melted
4. Heat pita in toaster oven for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Cut pita in half and stuff with egg & cheese, turkey and tomato!
I think Sheba wants some!