Baked Turkey, Egg & Mushroom Cups topped with Guacamole
Yields 4 cups
4 slices of deli sliced turkey
3-4 mushrooms, diced
1 ripe avocado
1/2 of a lime; or lime juice
Onion powder/minced onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Fold each slice of turkey in half and line in pan.
- Mix eggs and diced mushrooms together.
- Fill each turkey cup with egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until eggs are no longer watery.
- For the guac: mix avocado with juice of half a lime and seasonings. (Mine turned out very sour/tangy, but the strong flavor boosted the flavor of the entire cup! Didn't need to season the eggs at all!).
*This was made and eaten within the 20- 25 minutes I have at home for my lunch break! The best part is that you can add ANY veggie into the egg mixture that you have on hand. It was amazing.