Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, red potatos, and onions = MMMMmmmm
What you need:
~10 pound corned beef brisket w/seasoning packet
6-12 small red potatos
1 head of cabbage
12 oz. beer (we used Yuengling)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2/3 tablespoons yellow mustard
1. Prep veggies (wash, peel, cut into chunks - quarter the cabbage after removing the core)
2. Place carrots, onions and potatos at the bottom of the crockpot
3. Rinse brisket with water, pat dry, and place into crockpot fat side up (rub seasoning over the top)
4. Empty beer into crockpot
5. Mix the brown sugar with some water (1/4 cup) and add into crockpot
6. Arrange quartered cabbage over the brisket.
7. Cook on low for 10 hours.
8. You are done - place everything into serving dishes (drained) and enjoy :)