Simple Shrimp Pasta
1 bag of small shrimp (frozen, cooked)
6-8 multi-colored mini bell peppers (onions, tomatoe, mushroom work as well...really any vegetable you have around)
5 cloves of garlic
Crushed red pepper
Angel hair pasta
1. Cook pasta al dente. Toss in olive oil when cooked to prevent sticking.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over MEDIUM heat and cook chopped peppers (or vegetables until tender).
3. Add 2 additional tablespoons of olive oil and wait until hot.
4. Add garlic, crushed red pepper, and a few dashes of garlic salt; cook for one minute.
5. Next, add thawed shrimp, and cook until hot.
6. Lastly, transfer cooked pasta to the pan with shrimp and veggies and toss in the olive oil based mixture (add parmesan cheese now).
*If your pasta seems too dry, don't be scared to add more olive oil.