Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Soft boiled eggs...

Have you ever had soft boiled eggs?
Here are the steps:
1. Boil lightly salted water.
2. Time the eggs 4 minutes from the moment you submerge them in boiling water (or once water starts boiling)
3. Remove, peel half, salt and enjoy :)

(to avoid cracking make sure eggs are room temperature before placing in boiling water, you can do this by running warm water over them as soon as you remove from refrigerator OR take them out early! I have also tried slllloooowwwwlllly dropping cold eggs in boiling water and gotten away with it...this can be tricky!)
This can be messy...
and if you don't have one of these fancy egg holders, shot glasses work perfectly!
As you can see below, I enjoyed my eggs with TOASTED multigrain bread and cream cheese (probably my favorite cheese of all time)!
That reminds me...I think I'll need to post some of my sandwich creations soon!
Told ya I'd post something healthy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment